An EXTREMELY versatile dress. A tailored, over vest style dress that is easy to wear, very comfortable and very flattering. It has lacing at the lower back for some adjustability and a lace up closure front. |
The ways it can be worn are endless. It can be worn with a full length Wench Chemise, or a Basic kirtle, which are our recommendations. Or it can also be worn with a corset, or bodice and skirt if you want to keep your cleavage visible. Or LARPers can wear it with a chemise and tights - or on hot days a tank top and tights. Just about anyway you'd like!!!
- Made of a 100% cotton twill that is machine washable.
- Shown here with our Wench Chemise with full length option. To see how this garment looks with our Basic Kirtle and embroidery, see our Celtic Bellacane linked below.
- Shown here with optional side slits. To add please choose option above.
- For a very high class outfit, please check out our Noble Bellacane, linked below.
- Also great for pregnant ladies, because it should still fit after the pregnancy!!!
- Chainmaille belt provided by MardigansMaile.com.
- Washable cotton Velveteen is available for an additional $80, making it $200. Please inquire first for velveteen color availablity.
- Sleeve options ( either sewn in or tie on - angel sleeves, fitted sleeves, cuffed sleeves, etc) are available as well, contact us for more details.
- Custom sizing is advisable for this item. To ensure a proper fit, please give us your Measurements.